Hi my name is ### I want ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
259
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
329
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek a partner who shares your values and commitment. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Self-Reflection**: Take time to understand what you truly want in a relationship and what you can offer. This self-awareness...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom