Hi my name is ### and I'll ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Lord, pray for this friend in Jesus. Give him strength to face interview, and give him answers to be given so that he will come out successful. We ask in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Hi my name is ### and I'll be going for a interview tomorrow but I feel afraid as I have failed so many times and feel like I'll fail again please pray for strength and courage thanks
praying for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
265
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
334
I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL MY NAME IT IS GREAT BLESSED APPROVED THERE IS NO MORE DECLINATION DECLINED ON MY NAME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE…LIFE IN I GET PLENTY OF HOURS AT WORK AND ANOTHER JOB IF NEEDED TO PAY FOR MY BILLS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY ME GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom