Hi my name is ### and I would like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1224

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my name is ### and I would like prayer for my relationship. My fiancé and I have been together for 2 yrs and just a week ago she broke up with me out of the nowhere. I know the enemy does not like Godly relationships so please help me pray that the Lord may re-unite us and bring us even closer to one another but more importantly closer to God. That God may help us get married and that he may always be the center of my relationship.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom