Hi my name ###. I was

Camlad

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my name ###. I was pregnant when I went for 5th month scanning. Baby heartbeat not found and baby was not alive. I am in big loss and my husband is telling your family is not happy with me and they don't like me. If they don't like, will go for divorce. I don't want to break my marriage. I want to leave with him. For him always his family only important. He doesn't like me taking care of my mother if I give money to my mom he doesn't like. His mother will come between us and make fitting between us. His mother expectation I should give all my money to my husband. He is not going for work he gives some money for interest and in that interest amount he is leaving. He will trouble me to show my bank account if I give money to church also he is not happy. He is expecting everything I have to ask him and to. I will have some wish he will never valed that. I married him without expectation but he and his mother have I have to give money to only husband. They are against if I take care of my mother. I want help so people but he will ask calculation if I withdraw money. I can't spend my self my money am really fed up of him. I don't know what to do. Now am in my mother's house. From one month. He has not come and see me also. He will not come to my house also. In angry my mom told that my husband mother's all children should not have kids. This my own sister-in-law told to my husband mother. She told to my husband and he was saying same thing and hurting every day. During my pregnancy all the day he made me to cry. He has not given peace to my baby. Now my baby is no more. After all this he saying because of your mom caused our baby died he is the reason he is telling and hurting. I am not perfect I also hurted him. I said him forgive me and give a chance to leave happily. Keeping this and again he is hurting. His expectation I have to be under him. I should be slave for him and his s family. I am ready to do everything. When he is expecting me to do All. Why can't I expect the same if I say like this he will hurt more. Really am lost in my marriage life no peace to my mother because of my life. I wanted to keep my mother Happy but I have not kept her happy at all. My husband is keeping grudge and behaving like he is only perfect. All problem is because of money. And my husband will do what his mother say she is only making all the things bad between us special in money matter. Now in March both the family will talk each other and decide whether we have to be together or break the marriage. I don't want to break. Please pray for me and my husband ### for peaceful life and pray for him to get one good job. Please pray for our family. Both the family is important for me. Same should my husband think please pray for me to get peace of life.
 
Dear Lord God,

I pray for Your comforting hand over this family and I pray for Your divine intervention into this husband and wife's situation. Lord, direct their paths and bring the heart of this man back together with his wife where he belongs. Lord I also pray for peace and understanding with this husband's mother and that she would show love in her heart for her daughter in law, all this I pray in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless this family, in Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
268
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
335
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom