Hi my mother is suffering pancreatic cancer...

Bacselal

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my mother is suffering pancreatic cancer she is very sick now, a tube has been put to drain bile because the tumour has broken the bile duct so she needs prayers, her name is ### ###, from ###. Thank you
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for helping me pray for the healing of ### from pancreatic cancer. She is a lovely lady who loves her family, she was operated last September and took chemotherapy after. She has soon her follow up exams. Thank you for helping me pray for her healing and clearing the cancer from her...
Replies
12
Views
137
My ### has pancreatic cancer. She is very ill. I am angry! At everything! I try not to but I can’t help it. And not sleeping! Going through months of this!
Replies
8
Views
136
I connect with faith with you for healing and restoring my brother from pancreatic cancer and any disease from his body. Also healing and recovery for my cousin ### from heart disease, infection, all in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom