Hi my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!! I'm asking please

Tears

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!!
I'm asking please that you will agree with me in prayer. I've been having this 3 year challenge of attaining my drivers license. I'm ### years old and have a ### year old daughter. I want her to feel like she can depend on me and not just her dad to take her anywhere she needs to go. I've been practicing driving and I just fear I guess failing again. Please pray that God will develop within me any skills, confidence and security that I'm lacking that's preventing me from passing the test. Please pray that God will cast out the spirit of fear with His perfect love and give me divine favor with the driving test instructor and that He will bless me with my Driver's License and give me the victory over the test when I take it. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord God,

I pray in AGREEMENT with this prayer and I pray for Your divine and supernatural favor and blessings, upon ### and her situations, in the power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my relationship ###. It's been such a long time since I've had a friend like her I'm afraid I'll do or say something that will end our friendship. She's a wonderful person, and up until several years ago, let's just say I was a very bad...
Replies
6
Views
146
I'm asking please pray for my granddaughter ###, she is having high anxiety attack as they travel to take my great-grandson to his dad’s for the 4th of July. Please pray for them to be safe, safe travel and her anxiety to calm, in the name of our mighty Jesus, Amen
Replies
7
Views
236
Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray to Heavenly Father our beloved Lord Yeshua Jesus to return me back to work tomorrow. As with the lockdown restrictions and working at home for a month now and haven't stepped out of my home for a month now, not seeing anyone is taking a toll on...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom