Hi I'm ###. S from ### my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Everyone, my name is ###, I come to you in humility and faith, seeking your prayers for God's guidance in directing my steps & strength to navigate the challenges ahead. See God called me from ### to ### & I went in obedience, even though I didn’t know exactly where I was going in ###. I...
Replies
10
Views
390
Hi, I'm staff nurse...trying job in ###...I quit my current job & waiting for my visa for ### months...right now I'm at my home...pls pray for my visa🙏
Replies
6
Views
357
Hi I'm ### sending my prayer request from ###......I have a breast cancer and had already have a surgery.... please trust God with me for a perfect healing in Jesus name because what our God cannot do does not exist.
Replies
7
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom