Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### from Papua New Guinea. I thank you guys for praying for my little boy ### yesterday. He is trying to get up. Praise God. Please I need prayer support. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
455
My name is ### from Papua New Guinea. Please stand with me in prayer for my eyes. I was told by my doctors that bleeding in both eyes over the retinas caused blindness. We don't have the facilities in our country for the retina operation. I am Trusting God for my healing..please stand with me in...
Replies
12
Views
415
I'm from Papua New Guinea and I'm a female that feeling down I've been job searching but nothing good happens please pray for me regarding job opportunities also I've been hurting I really wanna take a short course but I need school fee money and my dad said to assist but he hasn't got back to...
Replies
9
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom