Hi I m ### ### mujhe thoda ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Mujhe fevar nahi hai abhi thik hu mei
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
157
Hi, I'm ###. I've been feeling very weak and have had diarrhea since yesterday. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
330
Hi I m ###, ### exam aibe ke please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
678
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom