Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Have you ever fallen in love before? I know many people have and I have a few times too. But this last one is entirely different in my eyes. I fell in love with this guy who I felt was perfect for me. When I first met him I instantly told myself how he will meet my parents. (And I am not the...
Replies
Views
Have you ever fallen in love before? I know many people have and I have a few times too. But this last one is entirely different in my eyes. I fell in love with this guy who I felt was perfect for me. When I first met him I instantly told myself how he will meet my parents. (And I am not the...
Replies
Views
I respectful ask for your help in praying for my now ex significant othee Joshua Ryan. We had an amazingly beautiful relationship. We had been through every up and down life threw is relying on one another and our faith in God and got through the best of days and the days that were a real test...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some prayer and hope for my 5 year old son. He is diagnosed with autism and very behind all his goals. He is mentally at the age of 1 year old.I am worried he will never be able to speak and have a normal or okay life. We are doing everything we could as a parents, sending him to...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, as I start this day, my goal being to trust you and follow your direction, help me grow as a Christian. Help me to grow as a man and take steps to create a better future for myself and my children. We are getting closer to the end of my marriage Lord and you have done great...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom