Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I have posted a prayer request before also I don't know what's happening but God is absent in my life he doesn't answer prayers Bible words don't come to pass I feel I am not saved I can't feel the Holy Spirit I am already taking psychiatrist medicines from ### years because I thought I...
Replies
8
Views
258
Hi everyone, I have posted about my guy friend from college on here before. I really like and care about him so much and just want to be with him. Sometimes I get confused about where we stand but I just want him to feel the same way I feel about him to me. We have so much in common and we get...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom