Hi, I have a prayer request for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do well at work. Pray for safety for my back, and my neck please. I have injuries from past jobs that act up on occasion. I also need prayer for peace in my home, and at work. There seems to be a toxic culture in my workplace. Thank you and God bless you, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for me about work. Let me start by explaining everything at the beginning: I was hired at a Christian company that a church member found the job for me earlier this year. But I left after some concerns arose (many likely due to spiritual warfare which could have been ignored and...
Replies
6
Views
142
Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom