Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I come to ask if you all could pray that I can go to my boyfriend’s daughter’s graduation with him. Our schools here only gives each student 4 tickets. So she has her mom, aunt, brother and dad that is going. But some students don’t have big families and sell a ticket or 2 since...
Replies
Views
If you have a free moment, I kindly ask that you might pray a version of this prayer for me as I face a potential lay-off due to budget cuts. The thought of losing this position is heartbreaking to me as I feel so fulfilled serving the students of my community alongside a passionate team of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom