Hi...I am requesting prayer for a difficult situation that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believing

Account Closed
Hi...I am requesting prayer for a difficult situation that I am in. My husband is ### and has Early Onset Alzheimers...I know God is with us in all things and does not give us more than we can handle...some days are harder than others...God knows my needs and my trust is in Him...I just am trying to do the best I can and am feeling exhausted...and that makes me feel guilty. I need a financial miracle to help with care...I just pray that he has peace and joy in his life...the illness has robbed him of so much. My prayers go out to all who are going through trials at this time...God is holding us all close and all things will work out. Be blessed
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Invocation: “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on us!”
(Pray Invocation after each petition)

(1) For all the sick and lonely people, that they may experience the healing hands of the Lord Jesus.
(2) For those who are ill among my family and friends, that they be restored to full health: physically, mentally and spiritually.
(3) For the well-being of all who care for the sick: doctors, nurses and caregivers.
(4) For the homebound, the bedridden and those in wheelchairs, who have to rely on others for their needs.
(5) For those who suffer serious diseases, that God’s loving Spirit may radiate within them.
(6) For those with disabling handicaps, that they reach out in faith to touch the hem of the Lord’s garment and know His power.
(7) For those who are physically fit but suffering from mental anguish or depression, that the Lord grant them His peace and give them courage to become whole again.
(8) For legislators, that they will pass laws to provide for research and dignified care for the indigent, the elderly and those with catastrophic illness.
(9) For the grace of God to accept my suffering and that of my beloved ones as a way to draw closer to Him.

Jesus, You are God’s Gift of Healing love. While on earth, You healed the sick who came for help. I believe you continue to heal the sick today. Heal those for whom I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
219
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:41 – “But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:41 is a powerful reminder that God is deeply concerned for those who are struggling...
Replies
10
Views
173
My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom