Hi, I am ###, please pray for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlonlim

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I am ###, please pray for me that I may good health, have self-control and discipline in my life, and that I may find a regular source of income and a day-shift job and that I will be more regular in attending our church activities. Thank you and God bless!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Jehovah Lord we appreciate you for what you have been doing and what you are about to do in our lives. Lord may you fulfill all the needs of your child and show ### the best way and the best blessings you have in store. Fulfill all your child's needs and show your child that you still have more blessings to provide. Be kind to your child and continue to give your child the faith and patience to stand still on the promises and blessings you have. In Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Lord I pray that you give your wisdom and courage to this person in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to someone who can...
Replies
9
Views
175
Hi I am ### please pray for my father health and mother health please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
431
Hi I am ### please pray for my father health and mother health please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
534
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom