Hi guise, please for me to be tall and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodLovesMe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GodLovesMe

Guest
Hi guise, please for me to be tall and too increase my confidence. lucky for those who are tall, I'm just ### small. I'm not gonna tell myself that I'm tall because I'm not. I really envy them. please guys. please pray for me, that I'm gonna be tall, to be tall is to gain friends and to have confidence. Please guys. I need your prayers..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

6th day of fasting. Commiting to 40 days. I'm bored. I hope I don't have to go into work while fasting. Hoping Jesus is coming, but that's probably not gonna happen because other people have completed the 40 day fast and are still here on earth, unless rapture is from an individual perspective...
Replies
9
Views
228
It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
211
Right now I am talking with a guy and he's ### years old and I'm ### years old we both are Christian and we both have a healthy relationship with Christ and we want to build each other up in Jesus but my dad which is not Christian at all is trying to ruin what me and him have because my dad is a...
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom