Hi good night family of God. I'm asking you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine1

Guest
Hi good night family of God. I'm asking you to please pray for all my family back home to live happy. My father is ### years old he cannot see to good please pray for him my mom and dad I love them so much my sisters, brothers pray for them ..
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're Powerful and Faithful! My Lord, PLEASE... HEAL ME. I'M ASKING FOR RESTORATION, RENEWAL TO RESTORE MY BODY MIND AND HEART. FATHER GOD, SURROUND YOUR, POWERFUL ANGELS AROUND ME. PROTECT ME LORD JESUS. I AM YOUR DAUGHTER IN CHRIST JESUS'. SAVE ME. LORD... DO IT FOR...
Replies
7
Views
323
Father God, PLEASE..help him. I lift up ### - the one You formed with purpose and greatness. When Life feels too heavy or the world gets too loud, be his calm. Remind him that he is not just a MAN in a broken world - he is a king in the making, covered by grace and called by You. Speak peace...
Replies
7
Views
281
Dear God I'm asking you to help my Dear friend ### to find a better peaceful safe place a good home she been here for good long time the house falling apart and the rent is way to much can afford to buy groceries all the money goes to the bills and the place is a unhappy community this place...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom