Hi God's anointed prayer warriors. I thank God for your

Evalyne katungwa mutio

Disciple of Prayer
Hi God's anointed prayer warriors. I thank God for your dedication to carry the burden of God's children in praying without ceasing. I posted my first prayer request in April, and indeed God came through for me in ways beyond my expectation. The peace of God filled me since, and the challenges which seemed like a mountain before me, God has been working on them one by one, and the joy of God has filled my life. Indeed brethren, there is nothing that is impossible for our God.
 
Thank you Lord for blessing your child! Thank you for the praise report! This is good news! In Jesus name, AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear faithful prayer warriors. I thank you all for always being so willing to pray for the people I request prayer for. This time it's for my ### and I who live together and my ### year old ###. Please pray that God works on some kind heart to see our financial need every month. We just are not...
Replies
8
Views
473
Good prayer warriors. I thank God for your help to people with problems. Please pray for me for divine financial help to be able to bury my senior brother that died early this month. The burial is towards this month ending.
Replies
4
Views
125
Dear prayer warriors, I thank Jesus Christ for all prayers offered for my dad ###. Jesus Christ successfully helped my dad during the tracheostomy surgery. Dear Prayer Warriors, please pray fervently for my dad's breathing to improve. JESUS CHRIST MUST HELP MY DAD TO BREATHE WITHOUT VENTILATOR...
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom