HI, can i ask for a request here for unforgiveness.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
HI, can I ask for a request here for unforgiveness. I have a problem because I've been hurt so many times. Please pray Jesus remove spirit of unforgiveness and would take away all fear, with His kind hand.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. Please can I ask for continued prayers for God's divine protection against any illness towards my family. Trusting in Him to cover us with His wings in Jesus' precious name.
Replies
11
Views
391
Hi I need some help with prayer there are people around me that are wicked spiritual presence they're not all-time here but they are stalking and they are being sexually immoral and not only them but there are fallen angels and spirits around including my husbands some of them I know that are...
Replies
5
Views
674
Hi everyone, I ask that you pray for me hard. As some of you may know that my husband and I have been trying to conceive since Jan of this year. We tried fertility medication and each month no positive test. I never had my tubes checked to see if they were blocked until yesterday. I am...
Replies
5
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom