Hi brothers. Please pray for my help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am asking You Lovely Family to pray for me to get my menstrual cycle back, to reverse all illness symptoms and to help me get back to my health. Thank You Every One Of You, I Love You
Replies
4
Views
224
Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
247
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray for my Sons result tomorrow and his admission to the university. I pray tat our Lord will lead him in the right path to his future. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom