Hi brothers and sisters of Christ. We are a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zungam

Prayer Warrior
Hi brothers and sisters of Christ. We are a Christian collective of 4 people who are going to a local church in a city called ### in ###. We feel that the Lord is doing so much, and that it is right before an explosion by the holy spirit in this city. Great things are coming! But the enemy is desperate... He attacks us mentally on a daily basis. Our people in the church, and we are having periods of depression and his terrible lies are fired at us like arrows. We need help to take this city back to Jesus, and we need prayers for protection, because I feel that on a daily basis I meet people who struggle with depression, worries, loneliness and hopelessness. Shame, and loneliness is upon this city, we need it to go!! Also, my best friend is having a hard time with all this, so he needs prayer. I personally need prayers for protection, because I am about to do something that the Lord has called me to do, but I struggle with FEAR every day, I am still afraid, but when I keep myself close to the Lord, I'm okay, so please pray for that. I know that the Lord will win this battle!! But I pray that he will pour out His spirit of hope on this city. Please pray! Thank you for all your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through hard times and I need financial provision and favor in my life, may the Lord bless me and protect me from all evil. May the Goodness and mercy of the Lord surround me. Thank you for praying God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
217
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
259
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for my health and healing in my body, soul, and spirit to be whole. I want to gain weight, not lose weight, because the body is dying. Sometimes when I spit, I see blood; when I go to the toilet, I see blood. I want to be healed and healthy.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom