Hi Brother ### my prayer request lack ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for God will masquerade by humans where it is actually human lack of belief in God, and due to the incompetence government, which favors foreigners over locals thus the church is deluded into believing that it was actually the person incompetence and kept asking people to go for...
Replies
11
Views
120
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
150
Heavenly Father, I come boldly before the throne of grace. Forgive me for all my sins and cleanse me for all unrighteousness. I am a sinner saved by grace. I requested prayer for these next two weeks of employment would be granted to me well this week has just waiting for my Lord. Jesus will...
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom