Hi All Dear Friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
I wish you Health...

So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...

And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...

That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...

For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...

All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...

And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...

That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

God Bless You!

Kisses

###
 
Amen, so be it and it is so in Jesus' name!

Psalm 34:1….I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
83
Dear Friends, My wife ### has abandoned me on 02nd Jan. 2023, due to fights between us, and till today she has not called. I fell sick and damaged most of my body organs with excess Alcohol. After one year, I testify that the Lord has started his healing process on my sick body and most of my...
Replies
7
Views
411
Dear Friends, My wife ### has abandoned me on 02nd Jan. 2023, due to fights between us, and till today she has not called. I fell sick and damaged most of my body organs with excess Alcohol. After one year, I testify that the Lord has started his healing process on my sick body and most of my...
Replies
7
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom