Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter hotcams450
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hotcams450

Guest
Lord, I need you now more than ever. I am trying to see the good in everything you have given me, even the greatness in my kids that were taken from me. I feel as I am left with nothing. The only thing I have left is my health and even that is slipping away lately. I do not understand what I have done to displease you but I am asking forgiveness. Lord please come back into my heart and guide my life. I miss my children, I miss my family. I've devoted my life to helping others and I feel I am being punished. I served and dedicated my life for my country and everyone in it because I care too much for others, but everything has gone downhill since my return. Please, I don't need materialistic items back but I do want to be closer to my family and support them. Amen
 
Lord have mercy on the problems listed here requesting a closer walk with thee. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this person with Love, Peace, Good Health and family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God, I thank him wholeheartedly for all of his works in my life. Please pray that I manage to overcome my state right now, being tired and feeling unhealthy for no reason. I am very underproductive and distracted all the time but I truly wish to overcome this. I am quite sure it's...
Replies
11
Views
159
I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
142
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom