Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter donotjuj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donotjuj

Guest
I had an interview yesterday with a company that I have been trying to get on with for a while now. It will be full time and more money and I will be able to work as a real counselor. I am only working very part time and had to take a considerable pay cut and my hours are horrendous. Please pray the doors will be open for me in that company. I am drowning financially and I can barely hold on. Thank you
 
May God fulfill all your desires...amen

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
I'm combining my faith with yours that the Lord will open this door for you, and that you will be blessed financially!

In the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Heavenly Father I come along and pray for your provisioning for ### that it would be your will In Jesus Name
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Waiting on my taxes, it's taken forever. I hope Satan is not playing games. I am hurting financially; my hours are cut at work. I am part-time instead of full-time. Check on ###, I've been off a lot and not working. I just want to work.
Replies
8
Views
96
I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
250
I ask that ### and the ### family along with husband ### be lifted in prayer at this time of their despair and stress of mental paralysis that they may overcome their financial burden along with the mental stress and they may be able to provide for all these obstacles and that the negative and...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom