Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter melmel88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melmel88

Guest
I am actually not doing so good because I am with someone new but my heart is still set on my ex boyfriend, but I think God told me to leave my ex because of certain circumstances, but I'm having trouble moving forward and I can't seem to move on and now it's affecting my new relationship. I'm just stuck in a bind.

UPDATE** my new boyfriend and I came to an agreement that it wouldn't work out, I am still in love with my ex, I can't stop checking his -banned site- and I'm trying my best to not contact him as much, I'm going to see him on Monday in hopes to find closure, but what will that solve for me?
 
Lord help ### find her true hearted mate. Amen.
 
prayers for ### friend and prayers that you will know God's will to know what to do and have the strength to do it.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
206
Please pray for me because I’m struggling to move on from my ex-boyfriend. He’s on my mind all the time, and I can’t seem to forget him. It’s been ### months, and I know he’s not the right person for me, but I still feel very hurt. I haven’t been truly happy since the breakup. I even quit my job...
Replies
10
Views
137
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom