Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter voelkerms
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voelkerms

Guest
I beg God the Father through and in the name of his Son Jesus Christ to help my daughter ### with school and to give me the knowledge to help her

thank you amen
 
voelkerms we pray for this ### that she may remember that God gives us all things possible thru him. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. God is in control.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; thanking and praising God, meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Focus on the answer to your problem Jesus. Jesus is the answer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
205
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
183
Lord please help me to pick a right schoolbook online for our school. The deadline is in 14 min. My collegue is not exactly helpful. She wants to help me usually under her own twrms forcexemple when she is free and i am not. I feel sometimes really disrespected and diminished from her like i am...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom