Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
I would like to pray to God and ask that he helps me with being able to forgive more with no problems. I'll also like to ask God for his divine will to be done for everyone in this world and to be able to get another job that won't interfere with my job now nor my social life. Please and thank you. God bless everyone!
 
Lord hear ###'s pleas and give her what you feel is best for her. Lord bless her with the job she needs. Lord let her become more forgiving and I add more loving towards all. Thanks LORD, IN JESUS'S NAME, AMEN, God bless you ###, John ###.
 
Let it be in Jesus name.

Remember the word says ask and it shall be given unto you, so you have asked then expect it to come. As you have trusted God for your deliverance from the spirit of unforgiving be free in Jesus name

Amen
 
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember…. and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.



Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name that Your perfect will, will be done in my life. And teach me how to walk in true forgiveness toward all those that have or will cause me pain or heartache knowingly or unknowingly. I can’t do this in my own strength so bless me with Your strength Jesus to always walk in Love and forgiveness. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we ask for freedom in easy ways. Amen.
default_phone.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
445
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot. Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom