Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter elizabeth charles
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elizabeth charles

Guest
I am not working well it has been a while now, I am financially unstable I am working on my own business and I am seeking help, my son ### he's ### yrs he repeated first yr and the teachers think that he should repeat second yr I know he's a bright child it's just his reading that's beating him a bit he's great in other subjects I ask that you prayer that by the time school reopens he will be going to standard one, I also have a lot of enemies for no God given reason I ask for prayer of protection over my child and I.
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I understand things happen for a reason but I been praying for dear life to get out of this nursing school. I failed the exit exam and now I am stuck at a stand still once again. Nobody seems helpful at that college. I feel set up for failure or else something is blocking my blessings. In the...
Replies
12
Views
174
I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
262
My mum ### and I made a mistake at least my mum took some responsibility for once, usually she blames other(s). It was with an ESL student, named ###. Hope he forgives us. Hope he doesn’t drop her as we forgot him. My mum is paranoid and thinking she is going to lose all or most of her students...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom