Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pyacob
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pyacob

Guest
The apartment condos where I live faced damages due to the recent earthquake. Most of the ### units were damaged some more severely than others. No one was hurt physically but it will hit us in our pocketbook. Please pray for all of us that we may somehow be able to manage this setback. I ask for your prayers in this matter in Jesus name Amen. Thank you.
 
Thank You our Father. In This Time of tragedy Lord You Your presence is most importantly palpable. Glory to You our father. Yes, Lord it looks like a setback but on Your beloved people it will be an opportunity to make us stay faithful to You dear Father. We will fight the good fight. we will keep on holding on to You. We'll pray. we will develop patience and have a faith on your sustenance for strength Lord. dear Loving God always sustain Your beloved people with Your divine works and Holy presence. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, through others' troubles You are telling us that everything is getting harder and we have to rely our life to You so that we can have a right help and learn to live submissively to You. Dear Lord, please therefore, I pray that You help ### with his problems on his apartment due to earthquake. Please bless his finance and wisdom. I pray that the damage can be fixed up adequately to his finance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
167
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
163
I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom