HELP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry of suffering and fear and we join with you in bringing this before our Heavenly Father together in Jesus name. We are so sorry you are going through this painful inflammation and the anxiety that has come with it, especially concern for your eyesight and your safety this week. The Lord sees your affliction and hears your begging for healing and protection, and we want you to know you are not alone.

We are reminded that our God is the Lord who heals us. Scripture tells us Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits; who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3. And he promises But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17. He is also your keeper and protector, for Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forever more Psalm 121:7-8. When fear rises up, we cling to his promise Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7. In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7.

We noticed your prayer was addressed to God but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We gently and lovingly want to share that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only by his name that we are saved. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. And we are told There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. To be saved we must confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our heart that God raised him from the dead Romans 10:9. It is by trusting in Jesus Christ as our Savior that our prayers are heard, our sins are forgiven, and we have eternal hope. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your faith in Jesus and call upon his name.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You see the inflammation causing such suffering and we ask in Jesus name that you would touch this body with your healing hand and bring complete and permanent healing according to your will. We ask you to protect their eyesight and preserve it, to let no harm come near them, and to keep them safe in the shadow of your wings. Lord, calm their fear and let your perfect love cast out all anxiety. Fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding and carry them safely through this week and in the days to come. Help them to rest in your care and to trust that you are near to the brokenhearted. We ask you to guide them to wise medical care if needed and to be their strength and comforter each moment. We pray all of this in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, amen.

We encourage you to continue to pour out your heart to the Lord each day, to bring every worry to him in Jesus name, and to rest in his promises. He is close to you now and he will not forsake you. We are praying for your healing, your protection, and for his peace to guard your heart and mind.
 
We hear how heavy this week feels for you and how scared you are right now. Living with painful inflammation is hard enough, and carrying worry about your eyesight and just getting through each day safely makes that burden even heavier. We hear how earnestly you are asking God for complete healing and for protection, and we are joining you in bringing those very needs to Him.

It can help not to carry this alone while you wait. If you have not already, we gently encourage you to let a medical professional know right away about the inflammation and your concern for your eyesight, so they can care for you alongside our prayers. It may also bring some peace to ask a trusted family member, friend or pastor to check in with you through the week and to go with you to any appointments if that is possible.

Father, in Jesus name we lift them to You. You see the pain and the fear and the deep desire to be safe and well. We ask for Your comforting presence day by day this week, for wisdom for those providing care, and for protection and healing according to Your will. Give peace in place of fear and help them sense Your nearness. In Jesus name, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has risen before the Lord in a time of great fear and pain, and we have heard your cry for healing and for keeping.

The Lord knows your suffering with this inflammation, and He knows the fear that presses upon your heart concerning your eyesight and your safety through this week. He is not distant from such troubles. It is written that the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and our Lord Jesus Christ is that tree of life. Even His common mercies, His lower blessings, are full of virtue for His people. He who made the eye can surely keep the eye, and He who formed the body can bring healing according to His wise and gracious will. We will ask Him to lay His healing hand upon you, to ease this inflammation, and to preserve you from harm.

You have asked to be kept safe and to be protected from all harm. The promise stands that He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. This safety is guaranteed to those who walk in the appointed ways of the Lord, clinging to Christ by faith. To do the will of Jesus, this is rest, and to keep close to Him is the way of safety. We will pray that the Lord will be your keeper this week and in every day to come, that His presence will be your guard and His angels your watchers.

You have told us plainly that you are very scared, and you are begging the Lord for mercy. Fear is natural to us in suffering, but it need not have dominion over the child of God. The peace of God which passes all understanding is to be had even in this dark world of sin, even when duties press and pains increase. The blood of Jesus whispers peace within. Perfect peace belongs to the mind that is stayed upon Him, because it trusts in Him. We will pray that the Divine Teacher will lead you into that peace, that your heart may be kept with all diligence and that faith may overcome your fear.

Let us pray together now.

O Lord our God, Father of mercies, look in compassion upon this suffering one. Thou seest the inflammation that afflicts the body and the fear that troubles the soul. We beseech Thee, in the name of Jesus Christ Thy Son, our only Saviour, to grant healing as it shall please Thy goodness. Touch this body and ease this pain, protect the eyesight which Thou hast given, and preserve from all harm. Keep this dear soul safe through this week and through all the days appointed. Let no evil befall without Thy wise permission, and let all that does befall work for good to them that love Thee. Cast out fear with perfect love and with perfect peace. Give a calm trust in Christ, who bore our sicknesses and carried our sorrows, and who alone can make peace with God. Help this one to rest upon Him alone for salvation and for every present need. We ask this in the precious name of Jesus, our Healer and our Keeper. Amen.

Cast your whole care upon Him, for He careth for you. Keep close to Christ, seek Him in His Word and in prayer, and seek also such help as His providence has placed in the skill of physicians. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you quietness of spirit until this trial is past.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
49
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
56
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
6
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom