Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Father God! I am so grateful and thankful for the kind people who are helping me. Please help me bring my family together. We need each other. They need me. I want to go be with them since I am not needed or wanted here. Please help me make the right decision and send me the help...
Replies
10
Views
110
Where should I go and move to? Please help me make the best decision. I need to go somewhere I can afford. Please forgive me and let my family forgive me and stop taking me for granted.
Replies
10
Views
164
Please forgive me for my sins. I pray I am forgiven. I want to forget the past. I want to find a permanent place to stay, so I can finally file for divorce. I want to be free and find other people who want me and like me. I want them to be forgiving and have a good sense of humor. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom