Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family, out of town. Hope home does not get broken into. Hope I don’t get into trouble, shortly after return home. Hope my parents ### and ###, have issue with having enough pills, hope it get resolved. Things are going wrong today, hope this afternoon turns out better, as I hope to go out...
Replies
10
Views
148
Have some computer issues. One computer has issues turning on at times, hope it stops doing that, as it is the newest. The other two computers have issues; one very old, the other don’t know if I can explain it all or not but hope my mum ### isn’t responsible for it, as she did do things to...
Replies
14
Views
152
My family is out of town. Seems littlest things bother my mum, ###. Hope medical scooter works. I only packed a few bags, as I am denied a suitcase and got in trouble for them being too heavy. I was told not to have many bags; they weren’t specific enough. But I worry, if there is a next time...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom