Help

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God, Please help me keep me from temptation. Fill me up with your Holy spirit. Let my mind be focused on you.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank you for everything, I have a roof over my head and a full stomach. But it's a constant struggle to keep it that way. I am grateful for everything in my life Lord but I cannot live life like this anymore. Help me if I need to give up or surrender to have you make your presence...
Replies
14
Views
93
DEAR GOD PLEASE LET THIS HEAVY RAIN DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE HELP ME OH GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME & KEEP ME SAFE!!! AMEN!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!! THANK YOU.
Replies
6
Views
290
🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed ones that loved me and married one who hated me -- I confess that in this regard the stinging rebuke of Joab to David when he mourned for Absalom applies to acutely to me, "You love those who...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom