Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Senior ### Gets a lawyer or who and what she needs to be accepted approved fast for permanent social security according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE I SPEAK 🗣️SPECIFICALLY I GET A MIRACULOUS MIRACLES ALL THE WAY FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO THE PHYSICAL💯 FOLD GREATLY MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED WITH MY LIFE FAMILY OUR PETS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
174
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
325
Crazy, psycho Jezebel woman. I was only trying to help. As I am approaching the door of the grocery store, I see a woman with a shopping cart. She starts to walk away from the cart for whatever reason, and the the cart starts to roll unto oncoming traffic. I tell her politely that her cart is...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom