Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father please bless ### with a Great man of the Lord pentecostal that ### can accept and be attracted to that ### can eventually marry and be a Man of the Lord. and a great Father for ### according to God's will 100 fold right now all the way from the spiritual into the physical.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
167
I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY I get a great deal on Groupon BDAY FREE OR CHEAP OR I SAVE UP GET IT PAID MYSELF for my EYEBROWS DONE PROFESSIONALLY FOR MY NEW CAREER MICROBLADING THE PERMANENTLY LOOK SHAPED VERY PROFESSIONALLY ATTRACTIVE GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
132
LIFE IN IAM REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES OF NOT HAVING COMMUNICATION NOT HAVING MY OWN HOME IN MY NAME A VEHICLE DODGE CHARGER MY MAN BOYFRIEND HEARTS DESIRES IN MY LIFE GREATLYYY IN SECRET..IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY KNEE STRENGTH GREATNESS I EARNED JOY OF THE LORD GREATLYYY..IAM REDEEMED FROM...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom