Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazia16

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I am about to get into some and a lot of trouble with my mom, and I am down to my last minutes before she gets home. I am a senior in high school, I have school in the morning, and I am fighting with my mom late. She is really aggressive and doesn't like to listen. I just don't want to get in trouble, get hit, and get my phone taken. I am going through so much right now. Bless me, Father, please hurry, I need you now. Turn it around for me, Lord.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### and I made a mistake at least my mum took some responsibility for once, usually she blames other(s). It was with an ESL student, named ###. Hope he forgives us. Hope he doesn’t drop her as we forgot him. My mum is paranoid and thinking she is going to lose all or most of her students...
Replies
10
Views
159
I messed some things up, some not sure if it’s my fault or not, and other bad things just happened, lately. I hope I get money that I am owed soon. I need the money. I hope my ### gets mentally somewhat better (as she gets angry a lot and getting more controlling and stricter), and my ### gets...
Replies
9
Views
357
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom