Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
I get into schooling registered nursing fast and all my credits transferred and I get a affordable car home for me and girls all my mountains moved in the sea Matthew 21:21 x7x7x7 right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE I SPEAK 🗣️SPECIFICALLY I GET A MIRACULOUS MIRACLES ALL THE WAY FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO THE PHYSICAL💯 FOLD GREATLY MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED WITH MY LIFE FAMILY OUR PETS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
143
I understand things happen for a reason but I been praying for dear life to get out of this nursing school. I failed the exit exam and now I am stuck at a stand still once again. Nobody seems helpful at that college. I feel set up for failure or else something is blocking my blessings. In the...
Replies
12
Views
155
God, You are holy, powerful, loving, righteous, provider & protector! Please make a way to pay all my debts and buy a house. Help me serve you your yoke is light. Help me plan the work dinner we are required. Help me with my car registration and drivers lucense for my move. Help me get in...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom