Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray for me that I would not get my feelings crushed or my heart broken or destroyed. I have been through so much in my Life. I'm so weak. Pray that the Lord would have mercy on me. This is ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
160
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
212
Please pray that God would strengthen me in my weakness, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, grace, and endurance to get through today and continue trusting Him.
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom