Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100

Fold in our life into the physical I am the head not the tail Deut.28:13 Father pour love into the Husband your bringing me heart renewal of love if your bringing back someone from my past right now. Give him strength to come to me and heal his heart if needed loose confusion into the enemy about my prayers so they can be answered and help

Today with the food stamps your will and wisdom In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE I SPEAK 🗣️SPECIFICALLY I GET A MIRACULOUS MIRACLES ALL THE WAY FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO THE PHYSICAL💯 FOLD GREATLY MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED WITH MY LIFE FAMILY OUR PETS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
216
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor with my coworkers and customers Lord God bring in the help and coverage today don't let them call out give them spiritual strength make a way were it seems to be no way protect my job and schedule I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job im...
Replies
9
Views
328
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you bring in the help and coverage today I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace make a way were it seems to...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom