Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I pray on your behalf, that our Dear Lord Yeshua will give you heart's desire .. and Thank Jesus Christ for the situation you are in for it is His and His Father's will, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray. AMen
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Jesus Christ completely puts an end to all the works of the devil and Satan, silences the mouths of the devil and Satan, and completely halts all the plans of the devil and Satan for all whole the time. and Jesus Christ completely puts a stop to all actions of the Devil and Satan whether direct...
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...