Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I won't get my heart broken or destroyed that Jesus would be merciful to me and I will not get my heart crushed because I have been through so much in my life this is ###.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had so much fun tonight. I have made a decision about my life. Please help me get the funds I need to end everything now. I do not feel comfortable in my own home. I pray what I am doing wrong is revealed to me and remove any negative people and energy. I pray for my son’s heart to change...
Replies
11
Views
129
Dear God please help me why do I sometimes feel like I can do anything through Jesus Christ my lord and Savior and then a few hours or days later I feel so weak and like a loser and I want to give up and quit my job and leave my wife because she is so mean to me. We both drink too much alcohol...
Replies
6
Views
117
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD. Please help me to not drink so much alcohol so that I don't damage my liver and my heart and my mind. Why do I drink too much every day and night. I lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay every day when I get home from work...
Replies
14
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom