Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
will you pray that God will send me love and that God will send me a room-mate a.s.a.p and that God will help me or send me love from the church that I now go to and that God will deal with the churches that told me racism is the way God meant it and if I was to marry a girl that is not my race the Bible's sells that we would both go to hell and that is the way God meant it I just pray they're wrong and that God will help me to find and fill His love
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send me a husband who is a preacher and wants the same things I do. I want him to have the same values and interests. I want to help him grow his church and minister to women. I want to forget my past and focus on my future. Please help me save and pay off my debt. Help me find a place to...
Replies
7
Views
130
Help, someone wished I go to hell and even asked Jesus to send me to hell, and even since my progress as a servant has been impacted.i have been sinning without loving it and even been blasphemous even realising after the immorality of what I had thought . Also someone once cursed me to be...
Replies
11
Views
313
Whatever is on me /sent my way that is causing me bad luck, please send it away, get it off and away from me permanently. Amen. God, please keep me & my stuff safe. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom