Please pray for my ### and my ###, we are in two different countries and trying to be together. Please pray for us; we just want to be together. Please ask God to help us. I beg all of you on here, please ask God.
It seems like you might have already completed a task. If you need further assistance or have specific content that requires redaction, please provide the text, and I'll be happy to help with the redaction process.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Father God i come to you today to ask for my husband so I can have the money to help him pay his phone bill so we can keep communicating and staying connected all week. And for money to help him with that he is paying for sweo we can be together and get married. He is trying very hard to get all...
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...