Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father I lift up ###, ### & ### to You please help them. This Christmas will bring happiness in their lives. Please Father help me too. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, hear my prayers, my heart, my mind, my spirit. I want to change for the better. I dont wanna be like the person I thought I left but came back to it. Please also help me be around people who doesnt mentally exhaust me. That brings genuine happiness and joy in me. That I can call them my...
Replies
9
Views
125
Please Help to get some rest Jesus too hot and bless our day with peace and accomplishments in coolness and bring protection and strength when needed, amen
Replies
11
Views
177
Thank you father for this new day. Thank you that you send your son on our behalf. Please, one word of you can turn our whole situation around Please i pray for hope and please act on my behalf as well as for others in deep need and pain. i prayed psalm 23 over and over again and i truly...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom