Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God please help me, I am messing up already and cannot see this working. Amen 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God.... please get me out of this mess..... I hope I don't die...... Amen.
Replies
11
Views
161
Dear God today needs to be the day that I put together a plan to talk to my boss about this terrible job that we have to estimate and it's a mess and then I need to call my customer to explain to him that we may have a budget cost that he most likely cannot accept as well as we want better terms...
Replies
7
Views
149
I'm struggling. I may lose my apartment to foreclosure and I'm scared. I need prayer that there is a way out of this mess and that people will be able to help me.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom