Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaroncastro
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
198
Replies
9
Views
120
Prayers for my sister, who is sick and having financial troubles, and my son, who is not searching for work. Please intervene to help with her finances and health, either to cure her or to find the right doctors to help her. Help her son open his eyes and help her to see that he needs to help...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom