Help We Are Almost To Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiemagnifica

Disciple of Prayer
and I have our early registration for our flight to ### on Tuesday, February 4, 2014. We leave ### at 8:55am CST and arrive at ### at 1:35 pm MST and will be picked up to ### and our new life! My HUGE problem is that ### and I need a safe place to stay until that flight. Our lives are in a risky place where we are now and the shelters won't allow ### and I can't abandon her nor do I have a person to keep her. I have no money since I paid rent and utilities. Please pray we find help/resources. We cannot leave before the 4th as the carrier for ### won't arrive until Thursday and the flights are only on Tuesday and Thursdays and so is my ride to our new home. HELP! !!!! Anyone suggestions??? Help us PLEASE we are almost home free. I need to find $### for us but we are going to a new home and job in a Godly community. PTL
 
Dear Heavenly Father my God,
I pray for this in the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord & Savior.
Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for mine and my husband’s safety and wellbeing until we can get back on our feet and off the streets. He and I moved to a new state a few months ago with the plan that he could go back to work as an electrician at a company that he worked for several years ago. We only had enough...
Replies
13
Views
421
We are almost there with our needed finances for the storage. We sold a number of our items to get money. My laptop is my watch and other items. We need $### before ### PM. TODAY OR WE LOSE ALL. OUR BELONGINGS
Replies
5
Views
36
Help we are about to lose our home. We need a financial miracle. I need more jobs.
Replies
8
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom