Help to get birthday $ to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
179
Today is my birthday Everyone else has a family, a cake, and someone to hug them, but I have no one. I feel completely invisible and forgotten. Did I do something wrong? Lord, I am so tired of being brave, so tired of crying myself to sleep, and so tired of wondering if anyone will ever love me...
Replies
11
Views
165
Pray with me as my daughter enters into a new year. She is growing up so fast. I declare the blood of Jesus covers her life. I pray that she gets to know Jesus deeper. Continue to protect her Jesus. Continue to bless her and prosper her and make her successful in all her endeavors because they...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom