Help ### Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord you command the morning and cause the dayspring to know his place. All wickedness be shaken out of our life in the name of Jesus Job.38:12-13 Jesus you are our dayspring release more light and revelation into our life. The blessing of the morning arise in our life in the name

Of Jesus. Because of your mercy Lord we

Are not consumed. Your compassions never fail. They are new every morning great is your

Faithfulness Lam.3:22-23 right now I speak all this into existence 100 fold into my life my kids parents and the Husband your bringing me reveal to us your will in our life remove what isn't of you remove the power of the enemy stirred up by jealousy and bring your judgment down on anyone who caused ### to leave and it wasn't in your will and hurt us. Remove the jealousy from ###, ### his family, ### all ### Exs, remove anyone in ###'s life that doesn't belong there now, remove and destroy all the plans of the enemy against us with a black book and witchcraft Holy Spirit help us all according to your will Jehovah NISSI in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE LET MY CASE MANAGER CALL ME NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME TO FAX EVERYTHING TO HER... AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
314
I need some prayers please I can't afford my new schooling it's a heart's desire. I can't even afford my materials. Please pray satanic padlocks are removed from my Lifetime VORTEX iPad. I get my new career going properly URGENTLY. I need ### for both courses plus another ### for the...
Replies
9
Views
388
Currently cannot afford enough money to eat correctly and I just turned ### not enough money for a car or college and I've always been able to sing but recently haven't been able to sing or even talk due to lpr and lots of terrible events have been happening financial issues as well my father...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom